An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client in Naas for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their finance team.
An overview of the main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to are:
- Timely linking and entering of large volumes of vendor invoices and credit notes on our ERP System.
- Raise and proactively resolve any pricing and quantity discrepancies that may occur.
- To proactively liaise with business departments to resolve any invoice queries that may arise
- To proactively liaise with Irish and International suppliers to ensure all credit queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Enter and assign all overhead invoice to relevant stakeholders for approval
- Reconciliation of supplier statement on a monthly basis and resolving queries that may arise.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly payment runs for approval.
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid within agreed credit terms and closely monitor aged creditors to ensure that items outside credit terms are resolved quickly and effectively
- Posting and Allocation of supplier payments on our accounting package.
- Updating monthly reporting systems including cash flows and forecasts.
- Monitoring of overhead spend versus overhead budgets and reporting of any variances on forecasted budgets.
- Responsible for month end/year end process and reconciliations are completed
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly/ quarterly and annual financial accounts with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Assisting in the preparation of accrual and prepayments for accurate financial reporting.
- Assist in annual financial audit, nominal ledger account reconciliation and budgeting.
- Proactive hands on support to finance team as required and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience in a finance role.
- An IATI or other accounting qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable an understanding of accounting processes and procedures is essential.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Experience of working as part of a finance team in a busy work environment.
- Excellent organisations and time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of the position.
- Motivated individual who uses initiative, with a can do attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
Please contact Katie in Clark to discuss today on 045 881888 or firstname.lastname@example.org