We are partnering with our client to recruit for a Site Administrator to join a progressive team. This position is based on a projects site based in the Kildare Area. The duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following;
- The maintenance and running of an efficient well organised site office.
- General site correspondence – reports, letters, and minutes.
- Organising meetings – both internal and with Clients.
- Maintaining labour records.
- Receiving copying and filing all correspondence.
- Keeping a fully up to date drawing register.
- Liaising with Head Office
- Tracking, circulating and recording site information
- Ability to prioritise work requirements
- Proven experience of handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Detail orientated
Please contact Edel for a confidential conversation.