Our client is a well established and progressive practice in Kildare. They are seeking experienced accountant to support the Auditor and cover a maternity leave contract. Depending on the growth of the business, this may progress to a permanent full time role. The role is to provide cover for the senior accountant. They will work alongside the registered auditor in preparation of accounts and delivery of client services and developing the team of 3 juniors and bookkeeping staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for those working in practice, as well as practice trained and qualified accountants looking to return to from industry. The role provides a strong emphasis on work life balance as well as an opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of work.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors
- Audit of the firm's larger clients
- Accounts preparations for SME's/Sole traders
- Preparing tax returns
- Company Secretarial services
- Advisory work including projections, business plans etc.
- Management and development of junior staff
- Dealing directly with clients on a day to day basis and building a good working relationship
- Involvement in promoting the firm and growing the client base
You will be
- Preferably Qualified with post-qualified experience and experience gained in a small/medium practice environment
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of bringing accounts files to review level & formatting for final accounts & CRO filings
- Familiar with audit processes and development of standardised processes
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent skills in the use of accounts & office software, for example SAGE Acs, SAGE 50, XERO, MS Office and other software packages
To discuss this role in confidence please contact Eoghan at Clark.