My Naas based client is looking for a Water Pump Service Technician! As a Water Pump Service Technician, you will play a crucial role in our team. Your responsibilities may evolve with the growth of our business, offering you opportunities for career advancement, or adjust to match business demands during different trading periods.
Your core duties will include but not limited to the following:
- This role will involve the repair, service, and new installation of all our products.
- Servicing our existing and new clients water pumps, water treatment, rainwater harvesting system, sewage treatment systems and an ancillary product related to the above items.
- Carrying out repairs on pumps onsite at clients’ houses, farms, site, premises, business or at the appropriate work benches in the workshop or in the yard at the test tanks.
- Servicing and repairing products at the workshop.
- Driving company vehicles
- Using written and computerised systems for writing up works documentation.
- Trade Shows - You are expected to participate at Trade Show. This will entail the following:
-Dealing with Clients queries on the day of the show(s), showcasing the products which for sale etc
-Preparing, setting up and dismantling products for display at Trade shows
- Current Safe Pass (valid for min of one year), Manual Handling Certificate (valid for min of one year), and full Irish driving licence.
- Be fluent in written and oral English.
- Knowledge and experience in working with well water pumps/sewage pumps, variable speed drives, & water treatment systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and or electrical would be an advantage.
- Enjoy meeting people & have an organised way of work, be methodical in their approach.
- Trailer licence (optional but not necessary)
Other General Duties:
Working as a team and assist colleagues with their role.
Be courteous and polite to your colleagues and customers alike.
Apply now, for more information on this position