This is a contract position which requires someone with solid experience in a similar role. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include but, are not limited to:
• Responsibility for Customer Invoicing
• Liaising with Sales and production personnel in regard to invoicing
• Processing invoices on Epicor ERP system and liaising with finance companies
• Managing the invoice posting process on Epicor
• Weekly payroll on Sage Micropay for 130 employees
Education and Experience
• Experience in a medium to large sized Accounts environment is desirable.
• Accounting Qualification or experience in a similar position is desirable.
• Experience in a manufacturing organisation using an ERP system would be beneficial.
• Clear Understanding of the impact of transactions on Accounts Receivable ledgers.
• Excellent working knowledge of IT Financial Systems and MS Applications, Excel, Word etc.
Desirable Personal Characteristics
• A positive pro-active approach.
• Organised with excellent attention to detail.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Ability to consistently complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.
To be considered for this role, please send through your CV.
CONTACT CLARK TO APPLY
To apply for this position, fill in the form below and we will get back will get back to if you are an appropiate candidate for the role.