This is a full-time permanent position.
This role will be responsible for collating, reporting and communicating commercial and marketing insights. The ideal candidate will have the ability to leverage marketing and commercial data and communicate your findings clearly to internal customers
- Development and tracking of KPIs in conjunction with Marketing team, support target setting and monitor performance against targets.
- Support Marketing teams with ticketing data reports and insights, using ticketing system reporting tools and Data Warehouse dashboards.
- Prepare commercial and marketing data findings (e.g., reports, presentations, infographics) and present at Marketing team meetings.
- Report creation, customisation and distribution to relevant teams.
- Knowledge in transforming data into insights and visualisation, with an ability to deliver and support decision makers using the insights.
- Support the CRM & Insights team projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in research/data analytics.
- A business related 3rd level qualification or relevant work experience.
- A self-starter that can work independently with ambiguous requirements and proactively identify insight opportunities within the business.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer service skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Excellent presentation, organisational, numeracy and attention to detail skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics suite of products.
- Experience and knowledge of analytical tools, data platforms and data warehouses.
- Experience in CRM (Dynamics), EMS (DotDigital) and Power BI is an advantage.
- Ability to adapt to learning new systems and processes.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines.