Are you a professional looking for a new opportunity?
At Clark we are recruiting an experienced Personal Lines Account Handler for our Client, a thriving Insurance & Finance company based in Naas Co. Kildare on a full-time basis.
- Focus on growing the current book of business
- Provide assistance and support to other members of staff
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and generate referrals
- To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients for their personal insurance needs
- To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients
- Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company, by themselves and through wholesale business
Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience required
- Proficient in usage of Relay Insurance Brokers software, for Commercial Motor, Private Motor, and Home Insurance
- Ongoing Education will be supported
- Attractive salary offered commensurate with experience
If this role sounds like you then please contact Niamh Gaffney on 045 881 888 or you can email your CV to email@example.com