The position is full-time permanent.
* Being proactive in achieving individual sales targets including prospecting, up selling and cross selling of Personal Lines/Commercial/Agri business.
* Dealing with customer queries and referring unresolved/technical queries to the relevant personnel.
* Ensuring all systems and procedures as laid down by the Company are complied with.
* Accruing and maintaining comprehensive up-to-date knowledge and information of the Company’s commercial product range and compliance requirements and completing relevant industry qualifications and CPD hours as appropriate.
* Working flexibly within the Sales Office and participating in various office tasks which may include going to the Mart.
* Providing relief to other Sales Offices in the region, as required.
* Participating in account management initiatives for Commercial and Agri business.
* Part taking in on-going renewal follow ups/revisions; identifying sales opportunities, cover/rate improvements, as appropriate.
* Assisting customers at the initial notification of claims stage, in line with company procedures.
* Taking responsibility for individual outstanding debit/premium collections.
* Providing dedicated support to the Sales Executive/Branch Manager, as directed.
* Administration of Personal Lines/Commercial/Agri business as required.
* Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent and/or a relevant third level qualification
* Qualified to Approved Product Advisor (APA), Approved Product Professional (APP), Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) or Grandfathered Accreditation is desired however assistance will be given to obtain this qualification within the timeframes outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Previous insurance/financial services experience would be advantageous
* Sales/customer service experience.
* Proactive / energetic approach / positive outlook
* Customer focused
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information you can call Niamh on 045881888.
CONTACT CLARK TO APPLY
To apply for this position, fill in the form below and we will get back will get back to if you are an appropiate candidate for the role.
Do you live by the motto "Better Never Stops"? Are you passionate about your career performance? Do you have what it takes to provide premium customer service while working in an energised, "brand of choice" luxury retail store? Read on....because you are about to land your dream job! We are partner...
My Dublin 22 based client is looking for experienced Sales Assistant to join their team. As a Sales Assistant you will directly engage with customers interested in my clients products, will oversee the entire sales process, with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional consumer...
Commercial Sales Manager
Seeking a Commercial Sales Manager for a Kildare-based company specializing in sustainable cladding and metallic solutions across construction and various industries. Join a sustainability-focused, equal opportunities employer. Key role involves contributing to the business plan, leading commercial ...