An exciting opportunity has arisen with my Kildare based client who is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team. This is a Fixed Term Contract and would suit someone who is looking to enhance and develop upon their professional experience. Result driven and deadline orientated, your duties will include but, are not limited to the below:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentary.
- Year-end accounts preparation to OCAG deadlines.
- Preparation and management of the year end audit.
- Preparation and interpretation of monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Liaise and support the Finance, Risk, Audit and Compliance Committee (FRACC)
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and update depreciation calculations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations pack and review of key ledgers.
- Annual budgets and monthly forecasts - working with senior team to produce forecasts and budgets, variance analysis and supporting for presentations to management.
- Support and assistance for the finance team
- Ability to work with all disciplines and levels within the organisation
- Demonstrate efficient work methods, analytical and problem solving
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- 3 years’ experience, with an excellent working knowledge and understanding of accounting with SAGE Line 50 software
- MS Office/Excel Expertise
- Good team player with ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and management skills
- Good analytical skills and ability with strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and work independently