Due to continued expansion, this Kildare based Accountancy Practice is looking for a Senior Practice Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will currently be working in an accounting practice and have, at least, 3 years of post-qualified experience in a similar setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and grow within their chosen career.
Your core duties will include but, are not limited to the below:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and managed own workflow.
- Experience with Relate Accounts Production would be an advantage.
- Experience with financial projections and financial reporting would be an advantage.
- Preparing Year End Accounts.
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly management accounts.
- Assist with client's audit.
- Taxation and CRO compliance.
- Assist with training junior staff members.
- Advisory work, including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc.
- Maintain client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise.
- 3 years of post-qualified experience in an accounting practice.
- Extremely organised and self-starter.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Strong technical experience in accounting and audit principles.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working in various accounting packages.