If you are interested in travelling abroad and want to develop and enhance upon your skillset then look no further .
My client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self motivated and dynamic International Laboratory Technician to join their French team on a permanent basis.
An International Laboratory Technician is in charge of the activities in the laboratory for the enrichment and processing of sexed sorted semen. You will report to the Laboratory Manager of the lab where you are working at that moment.
Full training will be provided and your future will be nurtured with learning & development opportunities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Processing of sexed sorted semen
- Following quality guidelines
- Preparing freezing
- Preparing samples
- Operating sorting machines
- Comply with company policies and SOPs
- Performing activities in accordance with safety, health and quality protocols
- Working in shifts (night and weekend shifts)
Education & Skills:
- A Science qualification – either Biological or Chemical
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Technical ability
- Computer literate
Your motivation and competencies;
- Team player, working efficient
- Accurate and analytical
- Good time management and organisational skill.
To discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail contact Niamh Flynn in Clark on 045 881888 or email email@example.com