Are you an experienced Buying Administrator with an eye for detail? If so, we would like to hear from you! We are seeking a buying administrator to support the Category Team with on-going commercial administration ensuring a professional, speedy and efficient service to the business.
- Stock Analysis reporting
- Creation & upkeep of supplier price files
- Purchase order entry/amendments and scheduling
- Ownership of the FOB Delivery Schedule and communicating key dates internally
- The initial creation of product files & imagery for the CPD
- Creation of product offers (Warehouse and Direct) and compilation
- Manage the member portal – Offers and upkeep of products information
- Competitor Review of analysis and tracking
- Distribution and design of member offers and product information
- Action member and supplier communication on behalf of the buyers
- Implementation of plans for the member events
- Report compilation, design and distribution
- Creation of new supplier account forms
- Creation of Supplier Deal sheets for approval of the Buying team
- Resolve on behalf of or elevate supplier and member queries to the relevant buyers
- Booking and management of the supplier meetings and retention of the meeting notes and actions
- Department HR documentation management
- Ad-hoc duties as dictated by management
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
- A familiarity with ProDiver software would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Photoshop would also be beneficial.
- Efficient ability to communicate with different stakeholders in the business.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Experience in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to use own initiative and see what needs to be done.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an Office Administrator, Retail Analyst, Buying Administrator or similar.
Contact Edel for a confidential conversation.