If you are someone that uses your leadership skills to inspire others then, this role could be for you!!
My Waterford based client is looking for a Partner to join his Accountancy Practice. With an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, you will work with like-minded accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support your ambitions and aspirations. Our main priority for this role is to find someone with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match that of our client’s!
With excellent communication skills, you will be passionate about growing the practice and taking the firm forward. You will be an adept relationship builder and will help in the development and management of current client relationships whilst also identifying new business opportunities and contributing to the growth and development of the practice.
*Prepare accounts for a range of client companies spread across various industry sectors
*Prepare and post journal entries
*Prepare monthly management accounts for consolidation
*Generate and process manual / online bank payments, perform bank reconciliations and prepare ad-hoc financial reports for clients as required.
*Prepare and file Tax, VAT, and other relevant returns as necessary and assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with 2+ years practice experience.
- Ambitious and motivated to succeed.
- Driven to help clients and strives for excellence in all tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of accountancy practice leadership.
- Technically proficient in all areas of accountancy.
- A can-do attitude and a strategist with keen business insight.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
My client recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success and this is an excellent opportunity for those looking to progress.
For more information please contact me, Niamh Flynn on 045 881 888 or send your CV to email@example.com