Are you looking for a change in direction and career progression? If so, then this could be the role for you. Partnering with our Naas based client, we are looking for a Personal Lines Administrator, who holds a CIP / APA qualification. You will be diligent, focused, adept at working in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills. Working on the front line of our sales and service team, the role involves contact with potential and existing customers quoting and advising on cover and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling and other ad hoc projects as they arise.
• Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions
• Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal
• Energy and drive with an ability to manage high work load in a team environment
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail around procedures and the standard of client files.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner
• Promote professionalism and integrity
•CIP/APA qualification progressing towards CIP with a minimum of 12 months’ experience working in Personal Lines, preferably in a brokerage
• Compliant with CPD requirements & complete 15 formal hours of CPD each calendar year. These hours must be relevant to the specific function
• Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets
• Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent
• Knowledge of personal lines products including processes Remuneration
• Salary will be commensurate with experience
• 21 days annual leave
Bonus and commission structure
For more information on this position you can contact Niamh Gaffney on 045 881 888 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org