We have partnered with our Client in Waterford City who is seeking to recruit a Full time / Part-time Qualified Chartered Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be numerically minded with strong technical ability. You will be customer focused and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. With the ability to work on a fast paced environment and a can do attitude, your key duties will include but, will not be limited to:
• Prepare accounts for a range of client companies spread across various industry sectors
• Prepare and post journal entries;
- prepare monthly management accounts for consolidation
generate and process manual / online bank payments, perform bank reconciliations and prepare ad-hoc financial reports for clients as required.
• prepare and file Tax, VAT, and other relevant returns as necessary and assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned or requested.
• The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with 2+ years practice experience / Part Qualified but, who is looking to complete exams
• Very strong technical accounting skills
• Excellent organisational skills/ability to prioritise work
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Can do attitude
• Thorough knowledge of tax
To apply for this role please call Niamh Flynn on 045 881888 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org