At Clark we have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our client based in Dublin 22. This is a full-time permanent position where you will be mentored and will have excellent future career progression opportunities.
• Focus sales efforts by identifying existing and potential sales opportunities for your product portfolio by targeting and inspiring potential clients
• Agree Key Performance Indicators (KPl's) with your Sales Manager
• Create, manage and maintain an accurate pipeline of projects.
• Establish new business by planning and organising daily work schedule, targeting and presenting to existing or potential customers.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers at all levels.
• Maximise sales opportunities through full use of market intelligence and management CRM systems, networking and any other source or system available.
• Demonstrate product offerings using samples and sales presentations.
• Sales presentations and seminars to be in line with company best practice as outlined by management.
• Visit customers and potential customers by prioritising and route planning your territory in a safe and timely manner.
Skills and Attributes:
• Minimum of 2-5 year’s experience with direct selling/cold calling
• A proven track record in successfully selling and reaching targets
• An interest in IT would be advantageous
• Current full driving licence essential
• Commercially minded with strong negotiation skills who has the ability to present to and inspire decision makers
• Fast learner who can confidently promote products and systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to maximise sales opportunities.
• Proactive individual with excellent planning and organisational skills
• Customer focused who enjoys achieving results for the client.
• Self-disciplined and highly motivated.
Please call Edel Smyth to have a private and confidential discussion on 045 881 888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org