We are partnering with our client Endress+Hauser to recruit an experienced Freight Settlement / Data Analytics Expert.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Our customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
- Support in setting up standard processes and documentation like SOPs for rate structure systems of our Global Logistics Portofolio
- Read quotations from procurement and define, create, and maintain the price components for Transportation
(Courier, Express Road, Air Ocean, Rail) and Contract Logistics Services
- Admin and monitor duration of rate agreements with suppliers.
- Monitor LSP(Logistics Service Provider) invoices in different document types (pdf invoice, CSV validation) in context of content (charge codes) and format, re-upload if necessary
- Review invoice discrepancies and lead communication to LSPs for clarification
- Pro-actively check whether the invoices have been received from providers on time beginning of the month
- Record Spot market prices reported by via ticket or other IT systems and execute settlement
- Develop and set up reporting, dashboards to measure KPIs in conjunction with management(eg. Invoices delivery, Currency)
- Onboarding and Training of new LSPs
- Quantitative ad-hoc analyses, using visual analytics, development of algorithms and machine learning as approciate
- Data visualization, including creation of dashboards (mainly using Tableau Software) in the context of Logistics Service, both financial and non-financial
- Close collaboration with the business teams to understand business challenges and find solutions through data analytics
- Third level qualification preferred.
- Strong experience in freight forwarding with a strong data analytics affinity and secondary education or an accounting background with focus logistics and freight costs
- Knowledge of rate structures and day-to-day logistics operations to put freight settlement in context preferred.
- Experience in Master data creation around rates in business IT partner’s Logistics Cost Management Tool or experience with comparable freight settlement tools
- Strong sense of confidentiality and diplomacy. Experience handling sensitive data
- Very good communication skills and convincing internal and external people to follow the freight settlement process
- Good knowledge of Excel or similar (PowerBI and Tablau etc) are desirable
- Fluent spoken and written knowledge of English, one additional language like Polish, German, Chinese are an advantage.
- Ability to undertake in regular business travel to Germany and Switzerland
- Flexibility due to Rotating Shift System to cover Global Logistics Footprint (Asia/Pacific and Americas)
- Both a stable and dynamic environment offering career progression & personal development opportunities
- Very attractive compensation package (incl. employee benefits)
- Modern workplace and tools, room for initiative & creativity
- Be part of a greenfield Project and enjoy freedom of creative expression
- Join cross functional Logistics Projects remote and on business travel
- Exchange and unique know-how transfer with Global Logistics Service Provider
- Opportunities for personal Career Development in G-LOC and also in other sites
- Workplace Endress+Hauser Ireland
Exchequer House, Embassy Office Park, Co. Kildare, Ireland
For more information and confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Gaffney on 045881888 or email your CV to email@example.com