Our client in Baldonnell, Dublin 22 has a vacancy for a Receptionist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with excellent career prospects.
Reporting to the HR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Face to face service to visitors: Deliver a professional and high standard of customer service and an excellent personal image to visitors and ensure that a positive impression is given of the company at all times.
- Telephone service: Deliver a professional telephone service that is focused on giving a positive impression of the company to phone callers.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, comfortable and Reception environment.
- Provide an efficient meeting room service by recording meeting room bookings and dealing with all meeting room requirements. Maintain an updated list of expected visitors when this information is provided, and do your best to obtain this information.
- Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and provide or explain information.
- Secure backup coverage during breaks.
- Handle changing situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Update documents and undertake tasks as assigned.
- Manage the safety of visitors when they are in the Reception area.
The ideal person will possess;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Minimum of 6 months work experience in any discipline.
• Good IT skills.
• A good team player who is motivated and ambitious to progress within the organisation.
Third level qualification in business or related discipline is desirable.
Please contact Edel for a confidential discussion on 045 881 888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.