Senior Ingredients Procurement Manager
KDP Ireland – a leading producer and distributor of hot and cold beverages – is excited to announce the establishment of a new Centre for International Procurement in Newbridge, Ireland. We are now looking for great talent to build our global sourcing team, reporting to the Global Procurement Director, under the International Operations hub for our global supply chain.
You will lead the strategic sourcing activities of ingredients procurement. You will develop the procurement strategy for various ingredients, by understanding markets, ensuring long-term supply, deliver best-in-class quality and service, improve profitability, build positive supplier relations, and enhance sustainability programs for KDP.
You will develop Sourcing Strategy in conjunction with key business partners to address and meet business needs. In conjunction with the business key stakeholders, initiate, direct and conduct all activities relating to negotiating, evaluating, selecting, and implementing preferred supplier contracts as well as negotiating legal contracts with suppliers.
In the role of the Senior Ingredients Procurement Manager, you will:
- Conduct industry deep dive analysis to provide proactive insight to sourcing strategy.
- Develop & refine the procurement processes to minimize efforts & maximize benefits through compliance & specification controls.
- Define best sourcing procurement process e.g., Traditional RFQ/RFP/RFI, on-line Auction, Collaborative sourcing, multi-event negotiations, etc.
- Negotiate and develop long-term relationships with strategic suppliers. Establish & maintain a master contract management system for all spends within scope
- RFP Development
- Identify preferred supplier pool
- Supplier performance management
- Negotiation’s skills & execution management
- Legal Contracting & contract administration
- Ensure governance to company and SAP rules to implement supplier NDA’s, Contracts, etc. across ERP environments.
- Acquire and be able to communicate market knowledge for the industries in which the vendors participate.
- Manage the resolution of all suppliers driven quality issues, including but not limited to collection of reimbursement credit.
- Lead and drive “Make vs. Buy” analysis to optimize costs and efficiencies
- Be accountable for compliance on Corporate Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory efforts representing sourcing area:
- Food Drug & Administration: Ensure suppliers comply with all required federal, national, regional, and local food safety regulations. Responsible to report any potential deficiencies in conjunction with R&D regulatory and/or Quality.
- Ethical Sourcing: Ensure all suppliers have received and agreed to comply with KPD Ethical Sourcing Policy.
- Risk Management: Ensure supplier risk is proactively understood and continuity business plans in place for any potential unpreventable interruption in supply.
To be successful in the role of Senior Ingredients Procurement Manager, you will have:
- Significant leadership experience in ingredients procurement and/or grower relations and management
- Experience in supplier identification, development, and qualification
- Experience in leading groups and influencing others to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of internal and external audiences and settings
- Strong analytical and financial skills to support procurement operations and strategies
- Proven leadership to drive productivity through rapid continuous improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Experience with SAP is preferred
Great Brands and Great People
At Keurig Dr Pepper, we are building the beverage company of the future. Our forward-looking culture is the foundation for a fast-paced environment where we live our values Team First, Deliver Big, Think Bold and Be Fearless and Fair. Join our strong, committed, global team of more than 25,000 employees who are proud of our brands, partnerships, innovation, and growth!
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- 15% bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Care – Full contributions made by Keurig Dr Pepper for you and your family
- Pensions Contributions
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent employee benefits and a lot more!!
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.