Field Service Engineer on Optical Analysers
Endress+Hauser Ireland, part of the Endress+Hauser Group, is a global leader in the provision of measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
We are partnering with Endress+Hauser to recruit a Field Service Engineer to work within the Service Department to cover their growing installed base of Raman spectroscopy analysers around Ireland.
The ideal candidate will perform IQ/OQ, preventive maintenance and fault-finding service activities on our optical analysers installed at various customer sites and institutes of learning. There may also be an opportunity to be involved in growing the business side of the service activity. Managing customer satisfaction, complaints and expectations will be critical.
The role will need the following experience and skills:
- 3rd level degree in applied Physics or Chemistry advantageous.
- Previous work experience in the Pharma or Biopharma industry advantageous.
- Previous service/technician/engineering experience is not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to working activities.
- The ability to develop good relationships with customers and team members.
- Full driver’s license essential.
You will be ambitious and have a desire to be part of a successful, collaborative team. You will be a problem solver, a brilliant timekeeper and have excellent organisational skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits and reward plan. Full training will be provided on the relevant equipment.
We welcome your enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katie Sloan, Senior Recruitment Partner, Clark on +353 45 881888 for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We support their policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants.