Our client in Naas, Co. Kildare are recruiting a Senior Bookkeeper for their expanding practice. They are a progressive small firm who are well established and have a large, loyal client base across many sectors.
- Maintenance of ongoing bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors in a fast paced environment
- Development and support of client relationships
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance level.
- Preparing tax returns including Income tax, VAT, RCT, Payroll, VIES Intrastat etc.
- Dealing with client and Revenue queries
- Involvement in promoting the firm and growing the client base
- Willing to oversee and coach students or other team members
- Ad hoc responsibilities
· Must have a minimum of 3 years experience bookkeeping in a small/medium practice
· Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Comfortable dealing with clients directly
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Highly organised and ability to manage and meet all deadlines
· Self-motivated and capable of recommending improvements in internal processes
· Ability to work in a team environment and support team colleagues
· Actively seeks out opportunities for professional development
· Excellent skills in the use of accounts & office software, for example RAP, Quickbooks Online, Surf, XERO, and other payroll packages including Thesaurus, Brightpay and ROS
This is a permanent role offering a mix of working remotely and working in the Naas office. Competitive salary and benefits for the successful candidate.
Please contact Katie today on 045 881888 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.