Our client is a one of Ireland’s leading Sales, Marketing and Distribution companies. Following a very successful few years, they are seeking an experienced Strategic Development Manager to join their growing team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who has a progressive mind-set, is customer focused and has the ability to form long term relationships with key stakeholders. This is a new role and you will be a pivotal part of the company’s growth and success.
You will need the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar discipline
- Min of 10 years’ experience in FMCG with experience in Commercial Marketing or Strategic Role
- Min 5 years Business Development experience.
- Strategic and collaborative approach with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent negotiator, ability to influence and inspire.
- Confident communicator, with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, proving ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to mentor, manage and train a successful team.
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits and generous bonus scheme.
We welcome your enquiries and applications to or call Katie Sloan, Senior Recruitment Partner, Clark on for a confidential discussion.