Refrigeration Service Engineer - Dublin
We are partnering with our client to recruit a Refrigeration Service Engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis. In this role you will provide service and maintenance on commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- To carry out service & maintenance functions on RAC systems.
- To become a proactive team member working with other colleagues to complete tasks.
- To liaise with customers, administration staff, management and other team members ensuring timely responses to enquires.
- To prioritise own workload, when appropriate, to enable maximum efficiency, within the framework of existing systems and procedures.
- To uphold the high standards of customer service level agreements.
- To participate in a standby rota for out of hours service provision and emergency callouts.
- Any other duties required by the Service Manager.
Interested applicants should have:
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification industry experience.
- A working knowledge of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems utilising all types of refrigerants.
- Be able to undertake mechanical & electrical duties, including fault finding, rectification works, service and maintenance functions when required.
- Must be highly disciplined with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, at the same time maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Be certified to City & Guilds 2079 Category I.
- Be F-Gas certified.
- Full, clean driving licence essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary commensurate of experience.
- On-call allowance.
- Company vehicle & Fuel card.
- Mobile Phone
To discuss in confidence please contact Katie today on 045 881888 or firstname.lastname@example.org