We are excited to assist them in recruiting for this role over the next 6-month period.
Role: Temporary Management Accountant
Job Purpose: To contribute to and support the daily operations of the finance team.
Responsibilities in the Role will include:
- Hands on participation in the month end close process.
- Involvement in intercompany including reconciliation’s, P&L analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cost accounting including cost of sales analysis, volume and price variance analysis, overhead reviews. Validating postings, margins etc.
- Participate in the management of customer and supplier accounts. Responsible for maintaining up to date, ‘clean’ ledgers. Management of debtors and creditors days outstanding.
- Participation in providing input into cashflow forecasts.
- Participation in forecasting process.
- VAT/VIES/INTRASTAT submissions.
- Any other duties commensurate with your skills and experience and as directed by your manager.
- Active participation in identifying process improvement and supporting the implementation of same.
- Qualified or significantly progressed part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA etc.
- Previous experience of SAP, SAP Business Warehouse, Xsuite would be an advantage.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Must be a confident communicator both face to face, on teams, email or telephone., with the ability to engage and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a busy finance environment within a multinational organisational structure would be helpful.
- At least 3 years relevant experience would be necessary.
- Based in the Kill office.
- Requirement for 5 days presence in the office.
- All necessary training will be provided, however as an experience finance person there is an expectation that the candidate has good general skills and knowledge of this type of job role.