Partnering with our client, we are looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant for the position of a Financial Planning & Reporting Accountant.
Result orientated with strong organisational skills; you will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability to work to strict deadlines. With excellent numerical and analytical skills, you will be able to multi- task whilst also prioritizing your work load. Your key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare, coordinate, and manage monthly management account reporting and variance analysis, including:
- Monthly management accounts pack including variance analysis.
- Balance Sheet reporting.
- Monthly reporting to Management and quarterly review meetings.
- Management of Balance Sheet reporting and confirmations.
- Responsible for all budgeting & forecasting requirements.
- Key liaison with the Compliance Division in respect of all statutory and audit reporting requirements, including the coordination and preparation of audit files and statutory disclosures.
- Responsibility for both internal & external audit requests.
- Keep abreast of best practices & appropriately network to broaden self-experience to be of business benefit - driving continuous improvement in our Finances Services & delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- A qualified accountant with experience in a similar role.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using SUN accounting package would be an advantage.
- A highly motivated individual with experience of working to deadlines while leading a team & as part of a larger team.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Pursues with energy, drive, doesn’t stop at the first answer and sees to the end.
- The ability to be curious and the courage to challenge positively.
- Strong control focus and be willing to challenge where necessary.
- Solution orientated.
- Strong attention to detail with high quality work output.
- Ability to learn quickly and work on your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills particularly in relation to how financial data is presented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Cultivate new and improved processes.
For further information on this role, please contact Niamh Flynn on 045 881 888 or email your CV to email@example.com.