Reporting to the Financial Planning & Reporting Manager, you will be a self-motivated, diligent individual with a passion to succeed and a desire to propel you career forward.
Your core responsibilities will include but, are not limited to the following:
- Deliver full administration of the Inward Buyer Programme.
- Collation of payroll information and process of same.
- Provide cover for payroll as required.
- Assist with Payroll & Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Monitor & administer Group Fuel Cards
- Responsible for the management accounts, budgets & forecasts for Central Overheads.
- Assist in the management & statutory accounts process.
- Variance analysis.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- A business/accountancy graduate or an individual commencing professional training.
- Solution oriented with excellent numerical and analytical skills and strong control focus.
- Proficiency in MS Office suit particularly Excel.
- Experience with Accounts and Payroll software eg, SUN, Megapay and Brightpay advantageous but not essential.
- A highly motivated individual with experience of working to deadlines with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and work on own initiative.
- The ability to be curious and the courage to challenge positively.
- Strong attention to detail with high quality work output.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Cultivate new and improved processes.