At Clark we are recruiting a skilled Data Administrator for our client based in Naas Co. Kildare for an initial 6 month contract with a possibility to progress into a permanent position. This role is a great opportunity for a person who is looking for their next step in their career!
- Support & facilitate the integration of data from multiple sources into the new system.
- Apply attention to detail to facilitate the data transfer relating to products through analysis.
- Ensure the quality of data input and documentation output achieves the required high standard.
- Operational Effectiveness – delivery of consistent performance in delivering required levels of output whilst maintaining adherence to the project’s procedures.
- Analysing, evaluating, and completing work/tasks according to specified guidelines.
- Achieve daily / weekly targets as set out by Project Lead to deliver migration volumes required to complete this project on time.
- Liaise with suppliers and manage the sourcing of their product data from them and convert that data into the format required to input it into our system.
- 2+ years experience in an administration role.
- Experience in Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of Excel. You should be experienced and comfortable in creating formulas and being able to identify where data processes can be improved.
- Previous experience on a data migration project is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail & good communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for system & policy analysis
- Ability and confidence to make job-related decisions within structured guidelines.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you please call Edel Smyth on 045 881 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.