Clark Temporary are recruiting for a Customer Service agent for a contract position with our client based in Rathcoole Dublin. This role requires a second language preferably German or Spanish.
The Customer Care Representative position is about looking after your customers exceptionally well, building relationships both inside and outside of the organisation, being engaged and motivated to do the very best job that you can and contributing every day to the high performance of the Customer Care team. Our clients standards and expectations are high and so taking the initiative and using your previous experience in this position is crucial. The role is varied, and so good training and support will be given to make sure you are comfortable in your role.
This role offers a great opportunity to someone who really wants to work in a progressive company and wants to develop themselves further. If you are enthusiastic, passionate about customer service and enjoy working in a positive, collaborative environment, then this role could very well be a fit for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional approach to all customer interactions daily by email, phone, teams etc
- Communicate price quotations, handle requests for general product information, efficient order processing, scheduling services for customers
- Ensuring that company operating procedures, guidelines and policies are always followed
- Attention to detail is hugely important.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for all queries that our customers may have and following up to make sure they have been looked after effectively.
- Building relationships both cross functionally and directly with customers to ensure customers receive their order on time, in full and as requested.
- Work with the rest of the Customer Service team to effectively manage the day to day activities – e.g. Service Cloud
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Third Level diploma or Equivalent Business Experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Pharmaceutical Preferable
- Language: Fluent in English and another language as a minimum but preferably German
- Customer Service/Order entry
- Keyboard Accuracy and Speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Software - SAP experience, Microsoft Windows/Office, Service Cloud