A fabulous opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable person has become available. If you are looking for an immediate start, with a reputable and dynamic organisation, then this is the role for you. This is a contract position and is looking for someone with a solid 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
Your duties will include but, are not limited to:
• Full responsibility for the Accounts Payable function
• Supplier payments processing on Epicor ERP system for the Irish and UK Companies
• Invoice processing approx. of up to 200 invoices per week
• Month end close responsibilities
• Month End Accruals
• Posting transactions
Education and Experience
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a medium to large sized Accounts environment is desirable.
• Accounting Knowledge – AAT qualification or similar would be beneficial
• Experience in a manufacturing organisation using an ERP system would be advantageous.
• Clear Understanding of the impact of transactions on Accounts Payable ledgers
• Excellent working knowledge of VAT implications on AP Invoices
• Excellent working knowledge of IT Financial Systems and MS Applications, Excel, Word etc
Desirable Personal Characteristics
• A positive pro-active approach
• Organised with excellent attention to detail
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to consistently complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
• Ability to multi task in a busy office environment
For more information on this position, please contact Niamh Flynn on 045 881 888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org