At Clark we are recruiting an IT Deskside Support / IT Projects Engineer for our Naas based Client on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will work directly on site responding to internal staff requests for technical support for hardware/software issues.
- Providing onsite Deskside support to end users.
- Work to resolve issues accurately and efficiently, within set targets and in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in accordance with business needs.
- Ensure documentation and issue logging are kept up to date.
- Liaise with and manage 3rd party’s where necessary while taking ownership of the issue and its resolution.
- Assist the finance department with EDI support and the ongoing onboarding of EDI Group suppliers to enable them to transit their invoices & credit notes by EDI
- Assist with the implementation and testing of a large SAP ERP project including the introduction of OCR.
- Assist with the development and implementation of an in-house Query Management System within our Finance Department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working in Deskside support role (3yrs+)
- Proven software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Experience of supporting Windows 10
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office suites including Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
Desirable Skills (Not Required):
- Proficiency with Network Infrastructure e.g. switches, routers, APs, patching, network architecture knowledge.
- Printer hardware knowledge.
- Previous experience of EDI systems
- Knowledge of ERP systems including SAP
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Niamh Gaffney on 045 881 888 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org