Clark Recruitment are working with Irelands leading luxury retail destination based in Co. Kildare to recruit a Facilities Management Co-ordinator. The initial focus is working with the asset management team to setup a new CAFM system, Planon. You will report to the Asset Management Lead on a day-to-day basis.
1. FM Operations
- Ensure that all PPMs are automatically generated as per the scheduled regime and updated as needed
- Assess and triage reactive work orders, ensuring they are correctly prioritised and have clear descriptions
- Monitor job progress, and where necessary update requestors on progress
- Obtain approvals to replenish stock when notifications are received from the new system
- Create and update contractor records
- Troubleshoot Planon issues raised by end users, liaising with IT and the central Planon team as appropriate.
- Supported by FM, store new / changed asset data in Planon and the IMS (information management system), ensuring the data is complete and accurate. Note, this relates to small changes in asset data, with mass data loads made by the hub admin team.
- Analyse / report on reactive and planned maintenance data, including creating new FM reports as required to analyse performance.
- Liaise with the Planon system owner in raising potential improvements to the system
- Support FM with creating asset QR codes from within Planon, for asset tagging
3. Continuous Improvement
5. Corporate governance, health & safety (H&S), and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG)
6. Adopt a ‘Four Pillars’ approach ensuring coordinated delivery of services
Your skills & attributes
- At least 12-24 month’s experience in a facilities management / real estate environment
- Good knowledge of assets (buildings / equipment) typical of a retail environment
- Appreciation of safe systems of work / control measures
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, with the ability to set own work agenda
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Holds a recognised Health and Safety qualification / certification
- Experience of working in the luxury hospitality, commercial or retail environment
- Experience of operating / maintaining Planon or similar CAFM system
If this amazing opportunity sounds like you, please contact Niamh Gaffney on 045 881 888 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org