Strive to push ahead in your career! Here is an immense opportunity for a bustling dynamic office administrator to join an exceptional organisation.
The Service Admin and Coordinator role is responsible for creating and booking of service work orders and scheduling of Field Service Engineers (FSE’s) as well as external Service Partners and parts to fulfil service delivery. This includes standard maintenance contracts, breakdowns, emergency call outs and acting as the liaison between customers, internal resources, and external service partners/suppliers to meet service delivery requirements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and book service orders and contracts onto the CRM system with all key information.
- Plan and optimize schedules for FSE’s, schedule maintenance, emergency and ad hoc visits.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external Service Partners to properly implement service delivery plans.
- Ensure customer database is kept up to date.
- Coordinate spare parts, delivery and retrieval.
- Manage internal and external orders and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitor and issue daily reports.
- 2 years Office, Customer Service or other similar experience.
- Previous similar company, product or electrical experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills such as word, excel, Skype, MSFT Teams, email etc.
- Detail orientated and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Strong time management skills can effectively prioritize across multiple priorities.
- Strong written skills can communicate clearly and effectively internally and with customers.
- Tactful and effective at dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Fluent English essential.
- You enjoy a busy and fast paced environment.
- You like to learn every day and adapt well to change.
- You are customer and solution focused and like to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You can work independently with general supervision.
Other Key Considerations:
- Adhere to all Health and Safety directives.
- Adhere to all company operating and quality procedures.
- Maintain a professional and flexible attitude towards and customers and its customers.