This role is initially 6-8 weeks, and you will have the opportunity to interview for the permanent position, once this becomes available.
The core requirements for the role will be:
- Diary management and coordination for CEO/management team
- Organising meetings, including scheduling and issuing reminders
- Accurate minute taking for weekly management meeting/external advisory groups and preparing follow up action points
- Booking travel arrangements and flights for CEO/management team
- Preparation of board reports for board meetings
- Assist with preparation for general office meetings
- Other ad hoc general administrative duties as required
You will need to be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, strong IT skills, ability to work to deadlines and be a flexible and adaptable worker.