Clark Recruitment are working with Irelands leading luxury retail destination based in Co.Kildare to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager. In this permanent full-time role you will drive sales through the acquisition and development of strong partnerships across specific categories.
The key responsibilities of the role:
- You will identify, research and contact potential new partners that you believe will be a good fit for this company.
- Account management of agreed existing partnerships to grow the sales through innovative campaigns in collaboration with partner and key stakeholders.
- Development and execution of yearly plans in collaboration with the partner. This may include project management of key areas, promotional offers at relevant times during the year and supporting partners in content creation for their communication channels (e.g. newsletters etc).
- Proactively monitor performance of partners you are accountable for and be proactive in proposing initiatives and solutions to drive sales.
- Manage any costs associated with the management of your respective partners including timely requests for Purchase orders.
- Develop consistent and timely approach to AAR summaries (debriefs on campaigns/activations) including incorporating actionable recommendations for future activations.
- Work with legal, procurement & finance to ensure that all partnership agreements are negotiated and signed in accordance with defined VR policies and commercial/legal frameworks.
- Continuous improvement of systems to monitor, review, stretch performance targets & improve the performance of partnerships
- As part of the wider Destination & Partnership team, regularly participate in review calls with Central team as well as other cross functional projects that may arise from time to time.
- Have a strong desire to succeed and be commercially minded.
Skills and attributes:
- Strong commercial background.
- Proven experience in developing and managing partner relationships.
- Proven experience in driving sales through partner/channel relationships.
- Power-point and excel skills essential.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels desirable.
- B2B marketing experience desirable.
- Travel, Hotel, Airline background particularly in relation to selling to corporations, online tour operators experience OR experience with Financial organisations etc (Visa, Mastercard, Banking).
- Digital Marketing experience desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience working across European/International markets desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Any additional language(s) a plus.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please contact Stephen on 045 881 888 for a private and confidential conversation or email your CV to email@example.com