Are you a qualified and experienced Accountant looking for an exciting opportunity? If so, then this is the role for you!
We are partnering with our Kildare based client to recruit for a Qualified Accountant to join their growing team. Your role will be diverse and busy, you will deal with a variety of tasks which include financial/project reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines
• Intercompany Reconciliation
• Maintain and Update Fixed Asset Register
• Managing Cashflow - Monitor Bank Daily, Assist with Cashflow forecasting
• Process Creditors Payments, monthly and weekly
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations and month-end reporting.
- Heavily involved in the year end audit.
- Monthly management reporting- including Sales Analysis / Purchases Analysis.
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise across all departments
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and manage a variety of tasks/projects
For confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Niamh Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.