What will you do?
• Lead, manage, develop, and coach a team of Area Sales Managers, ensuring your team delivers great performance whilst demonstrating positive behaviours in line with the company values and Leadership Principles
• Forecast and report on market conditions and identifying opportunities within.
• Analyse financial and customer performance.
• Build strong relationships with customers, buying groups and external stakeholders.
• Liaise with the marketing department to outline the market needs and support marketing initiatives.
• Develop, coach and mentor your employees to ensure your team reach their full potential and the organisational structure meets business goals.
• Promote a positive image of the business in the marketplace and act as a ‘best example’ to direct reports at all time.
• Ensure customer sale targets and forecasts are achieved or exceeded personally and by direct reports, address underperformance immediately.
• Build professional relationships with all other internal departments.
Who are you?
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. A genuine people manager, motivated by coaching his/her team, a team player who leads by example.
• Ability to build strong long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Good negotiator with sound judgement. • Very bottom line/results orientated.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• A strategic thinker with good market trend analysis. • Good financial analysis and knowledge of CRM.
• Must have a business degree or relevant equivalent.
• Successful track record in sales leadership and generating growth for value added products.
• Minimum 3 years relevant commercial experience at Management level.
Interested candidates can apply by submitting a detailed CV to Edel Smyth firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 045 881888
CONTACT CLARK TO APPLY
To apply for this position, fill in the form below and we will get back will get back to if you are an appropiate candidate for the role.