We are working with our client in the Kildare are to recruit HR Generalist on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient Human Resources service within the organisation.
- Provide support the HR team to increase efficiency in the entire HR department.
- Evaluate and coordinate, complaints, counselling, grievances and disciplinaries line with best practice, legislative requirements, and company procedures.
- Manage the complete process for all staff contracts.
- Maintain accurate records on employee personal information.
- Oversee admin for lifecycle of employee including file set up and all documentation necessary.
- Generate regular reports and provide relevant information to management
- Monitor staff turnover, attrition, absenteeism, training, and other personnel trends
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Ideally you will have
Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume HR role such as hospitality, services or security
- An excellent understanding of employment law
- A 3rd level qualification in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely organised and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- IT literate
Please send your CV to Edel@clark.ie or contact Edel on 045 881888 to discuss in more detail.