Clark Executive Recruitment have been exclusively retained to source a suitably qualified professional to the position of Managing Director for a leading Chemical Manufacturing company in County Kildare. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a well-established team, drive performance and oversee all business operations. You will be the highest ranking manager in the organisation and will be responsible for the overall performance and success of the business.
Reporting to the board and shareholders, you will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals set out by the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and shareholders so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external shareholders.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance and investments.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Monitor all submitted reports by management to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Analyse problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Create and drive a culture of safe working practice throughout all projects and people.
You will have/be;
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other senior managerial position.
- Experience working with multinational pharmaceutical or medical device company would be a distinct advantage.
- Some knowledge of Chemical Manufacturing would be an advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance metrics.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A problem solver with exceptional analytical skills.
Contact Executive Recruitment Partner Katie Sloan on 045 881888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss the role in confidence.