Our client in Dublin 24 have a vacancy for a Credit Controller to join their vibrant, well established team.
Our client relies on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. The Credit Controller keeps that system running smoothly by working closely with and in support of our Finance Team by having responsibility for; credit checks, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts.
Reporting to the Financial controller, your duties will include;
- Support the Company in overseeing the collection of patient accounts in a manner that ensures high patient satisfaction.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are up to date and complied with.
- Liaising with patients and Audiologists, along with our Customer Service and Operations Departments.
- Manage a book of debtor accounts to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
- Checking that Finance Agreements have been setup correctly for approval.
- Resolve any queries in relation to invoice payments and cash application.
- Reconcile complex month-end accounts.
- Report to Financial Controller on outstanding issues and highlight potential debtor problems.
- Comply with Revenue and local financial requirements.
- Assist the Financial Controller as needed.
- Participate in cross functional training as required and instructed from time to time.
- Carry out any other duties as instructed by the Financial Controller or other Officer as assigned by the Managing Director.
Work Experience and Skills Required:
- A finance/accounting/business qualification.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms (Basware, Concur etc.)
- Previous experience of working in Microsoft Navision and ERP Systems.
- Comfort with accounting principles.
- High level of numerical accuracy.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent timekeeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational and multitasking skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.
- Commitment to work efficiently and accurately.
- Understand priorities with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, contact Katie in Clark Recruitment on 045 881888 or firstname.lastname@example.org