We are partnering with our client to recruit for an experienced HR Administrator. As a member of the HR Team you will act as a key player to the HR team contributing in a meaningful way to the HR strategy and HR support function.
- Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organization.
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required.
- Working closely with hiring managers, manage recruitment processes end to end, from advertising posts through shortlisting of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all departments.
- Deliver new employee inductions.
- Liaise with payroll as required on any staff pay items linked to recruitment, internal promotions, leavers etc.
- Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers, payroll changes, coding etc.
- Extraction and analysis of data from the HR system as required, e.g. payroll reports, attendance reports, trend and KPI reports etc.
- Represent HR at interdepartmental meetings and meetings with external third parties as required.
- General administration duties relating to the HR function.
- Produce accurate and professional correspondence, policy documents etc. as required.
- Ensure HR administration and systems are maintained up to date in a timely and accurate manner.
- In conjunction with the existing HR team review existing systems, to suggest and implement improvements.
- Timely and accurate administration of all HR functions, including written correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.
- Undertake projects relating to a range of HR disciplines as assigned by the HR Manager.Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in HR essential. Officer/Executive level in a busy operational environment.
- Knowledge and experience in a fast paced and varied HR role requiring the person to take charge of many issues as they occur
- Confident and conscientious with an ability to effectively communicate & present to all levels in an organization.
- Ability to successfully learn, apply new skills and drive effectiveness within HR.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong IT skills Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, HR IT Systems
- Excellent Word & Excel Skills - Intermediate level
- Navision experience preferable but not a requirement
- Outlook experience - Intermediate level
- Relevant third level degree in HR/ Business or equivalent.