Our well established client have an excellent opening for an Account Manager to join their team in the Dublin Area. This is a full time permanent position where you will be mentored and will have excellent future career progression opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focus sales efforts by identifying existing and potential sales opportunities for your product portfolio by targeting and inspiring potential clients
• Agree Key Performance Indicators (KPl's) with your Sales Manager
• Create, manage and maintain an accurate pipeline of projects.
• Establish new business by planning and organising daily work schedule, targeting and presenting to existing or potential customers.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers at all levels.
• Maximise sales opportunities through full use of market intelligence and management CRM systems, networking and any other source or system available.
• Demonstrate product offerings using samples and sales presentations.
• Sales presentations and seminars to be in line with company best practice as outlined by management.
• Visit customers and potential customers by prioritising and route planning your territory in a safe and timely manner.
• Keep Management informed by submitting activity results reports, monthly sales reports and pipelines.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Submit recommendations and feedback to various departments where necessary.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
• Undertake other duties which may reasonably be allocated to you by management
Experience and skills;
• Minimum of 2-5 years experience with direct selling/cold calling
• A proven track record in successfully selling and reaching targets
• An interest in IT would be advantageous
• Current full driving licence essential
• Commercially minded with strong negotiation skills who has the ability to present to and inspire decision makers
• Fast learner who can confidently promote products and systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to maximise sales opportunities.
• Professional manner with proper personal presentation as outlined by sales management.
• Proactive individual with excellent planning and organisational skills
• Customer focused who enjoys achieving results for the client.
• Self-disciplined and highly motivated.
• Computer literate. Good knowledge or Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Experience using a CRM programme (Sales Force)
We welcome your enquiries and applications to email@example.com or call Katie Sloan, Senior Recruitment Partner, Clark on +353 45 881888 for a confidential discussion.