Our client is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
The role will be to secure the Quality Accreditation ISO17025 and then to operate the service and maintain compliance.
The test rig is a branded design operating with a high-end calibration specification. The accreditation is seen as providing a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The purpose of the rig is seen as providing an enhanced service offering to our client base. The role is to acquire accreditation, transitioning to the practical use of the rig implementing client calibrations and maintaining compliance with ISO17025 in all aspects.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who is self-driven and thrives in an environment and culture which encourages growth and development.
You will be key at driving this role by using your enthusiasm, proactive approach to projects and ability to form strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The role will need the following experience and skills:
- Successfully completed 3rd level qualification – minimum degree level - in a technical, mathematical or quality related discipline.
- Exposure to Quality accreditation standards ideally including implementation.
- Strong project management experience with excellent influencing, consulting and teamwork skills resulting in strong trust-based relationships internally and externally.
- Experience in collaborating with various departments.
- Evidence of a Customer focus orientation
- Excellent IT skills including report building and analysis.
- Full drivers license essential.
You will have excellent problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented approach, a focus on quality and strong project management skills. The role calls for a dual nature – process mind capable of establishing and maintaining within the ISO17025 framework a practical system and to implement physical calibration of customer devices on the rig. You will be self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits and reward plan.
We welcome your enquiries and applications to email@example.com or call Katie Sloan, Senior Recruitment Partner, Clark on +353 45 881888 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date for Applications 5pm on Friday 5th March
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We support their policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants.