We are partnering with our client to recruit a Field Service Technician who will be based in Northern Ireland. Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the role will be responsible for service and repair of the complete range of appliances installed in various domestic settings. Some nationwide travel, occasional stays away from home and some out of hours work may be required, so flexibility is an essential requirement.
It is imperative that you are a high performing Technician in the field, with role model behaviours. Acting as a Brand and Technical Ambassador you will promote and maintain a premium customer experience at all times
- Carry out Field Domestic Service Technician duties as and when required in line with customer requirements and Service KPI demands, including planned maintenance, fault diagnosis / repair and electrical safety testing.
- Develop and maintain service plans for the product scope, explore new business, i.e. service contracts, planned maintenance schedules, etc.
- Ensure all pre-prepping, spares returns, vehicle maintenance, response downloads, software updates and emails are undertaken on a daily basis.
- Assist Planning and service dealers in resolving problem calls quickly and efficiently, if and where appropriate.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete designated company approved technical training courses (provided both internally and externally).
- You will be required to attend training and/or meetings at head office which may require overnight stays.
- You will have a very high level of general technical knowledge of Laundry appliances / applications, dishwashers and cooking appliances.
- A gas qualification is desirable together with solid IT skills, MSA and other software applications.
- You will be self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills, demonstrate good practice and good team player abilities.
- Ensure our customers receive a premium level of service.
You will be provided with the best quality tools and equipment. This includes a fully equipped air con van, laptop, smart phone, uniform and dedicated service team backup.